Sunday 11 January 2015

Stuff and Nonsense

I've been struggling to kick start 2015...

I'm hoping a cheery post of nonsense may help lift the gloom.


It's been raining cats and dogs so there's not much booty treasure to show
but at least the ducks are smiling...



and the trolls are planning a comeback!


Our next market is on Valentines day...


and with plans for the allotment...


and holiday dreaming...


I think things may be looking up.


My word for 2015 is...

DE-CLUTTER!!!

I kid you not.

Crafty ways make hopeful days.

EE xx

5 comments:

  1. A troll in shades and trunks
    Helps to lift the gloom
    Holidays to plan ahead
    And time for flowers to bloom

    Good luck with the de-cluttering. I tell myself I will de-clutter every year but it hasn't happened yet! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got a thing for little pot dogs, I've curtailed this before it became a problem.....I just find I'm too easily addicted! ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello,

    Oh those two dogs in the first photo have so much personality, Love the trolls in there boardies ready for a surf and swim. Happy de-cluttering.

    Happy days.
    Bev.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your post as always gave me a smile and brightened up this small corner of the world! De-clutter .... I wish I could. Too much of the magpie in me!
    Jacqui xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. The last picture made me smile
    Julie xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete