Wednesday 20 February 2013

The Rhapsodic Bohemian


Is this the real life?


Market day seemed real, anyone can see...(on Greenorchid's double blog).
A fine day full of fruitful fun, fab fodder and fantasy friends (not that F thing again).
My funting frenzy has faded (stop it!) and my rhyming tourettes seems better.
It's left me feeling a little lyrical, which is nice. I need no sympathy.


My good thoughts are about my Bizarre Bazaar. I see staff wearing pinnies,
slippers and curlers, offering free tea with every purchase...
Ahhh... my global chain...Army and Leggy... Fresh Toes... The Body Parts Shop...
Is this just fantasy?

There's no escape from virtual reality at my shelfy shop.
We have to fit our treasure into three cubic feet of space soon.
Definition of space - 'total area of the universe', so that's fine.
I just need a Tardis tutorial.

There's no negative knickers here... but my enthusiastic elastic
is trembling with tension, hope it holds for launch day.

Little Miss Scissorhands wants to show you her positive pants so open your eyes,
look up up the skies and see...


And when it's foggy look for funting, any way the wind blows.
If I'm not back again this time tomorrow, carry on, carry on...

Crafty ways make lyrical days

EE xx

PS. If you are now singing Bohemian Rhapsody
I fear you may have caught a subliminal messaging virus!



1 comment:

  1. Good to see the pin cushion family portrait and love the cut outs Ethel. Cx

    ReplyDelete